Job Type: Full Time
Compensation: Annual Salary
Phase 3 AV is a national supplier of full-service audio visual production. Specializing in creating audio-visual event experiences, Phase 3 AV is a leading provider for video, lighting, sound, power and staging technologies.
We thank all applicants for their interest; only qualified applicants will be contacted for an interview.
Position Overview & Responsibilities
Administration & Accounting
- General and administrative support including, but not limited to, answer all incoming calls, filing, mail sorting, maintaining office supplies
- Maintain accurate records & customer, vendor/contractor database
- Invoice clients, receive payments, manage accounts receivable
- Process bill payments for vendors, employees etc.
- Coordinate, prepare and maintain reports and spreadsheets
- Provide personal support to Senior Executives
- Maintain social media marketing
- Provide assistance with special projects as required
Required Skills & Experience
- Undergraduate degree in Business Administration, Account or Finance, or equivalent combination of education and demonstrated experience
- Minimum 2 years in a related role
- Superior interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills
- Excellent working knowledge and proficiency in Microsoft Office including Outlook, Excel, and Word
- Knowledge of Quickbooks an asset
- Knowledge of Social Media marketing and Squarespace an asset
- Outstanding customer service, organization & time management skills
- Self-starter, strong ability to work independently with minimum direction
- Ability to exercise good judgement, initiative and maintain strict confidentiality